Posted on: May 7, 2022
Plant Name: -Mansfield - 802719Requisition
ID:010472--PlantMauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in
solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing
large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging
worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal
care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals,
agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its
four legacy companies- BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS-Mauser
Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at
scale.Maintenance Supervisor-Injection Molding -Job Summary:The
Maintenance Supervisor provides leadership and supervision to the
Maintenance production team engaged in the troubleshooting, repair,
and maintenance of production equipment. Strives to ensure safety,
quality, and maximum production efficiencies to meet and support
the manufacturing facility's overall OEE (Overall Equipment
- Oversees, plans and issues work orders to appropriate shift
team members for the implementation of equipment modifications as
well as preventative and any corrective maintenance.
- Serves as back-up to Maintenance Manager
- Coordinates repairs and maintenance activities with the
production and scheduling departments as necessary.
- Active on the floor including providing any "hands-on" trouble
shooting and maintenance of production equipment.
- Enforces all plant rules, monitors attendance, and provides
corrective action (discipline) as necessary.
- Generates maintenance logs and any documents related to
operating metrics such as OEE.
- Conducts safety inspections of work areas, examines
tools/equipment, facilitates safety training to prevent, identify
and correct unsafe conditions or violation of safety procedures and
- Prepares purchase requisitions to request any materials and
supplies such as tools, equipment, and replacement parts. May
maintain spare parts inventory dependent on location.
- Interface with vendors and suppliers as necessary to discuss
products used in repair work and/or projects that need to be
- Participates in Lean Manufacturing practices such as Six Sigma,
5S, FMEA, 8D Problem Analysis.
- Review location's Key Performance Indicators KPIs (Daily,
Weekly and Monthly) to make recommendations for improving plant
operations, OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) and maintenance
- Plans and coordinates the installation and removal of plant
- Ensures Maintenance employees are properly trained in all
aspects of their jobs to include safety, quality, and production.
Recommends and coordinates any safety and technical training.
- Fosters a positive working environment and drives Maintenance
team to meet set productivity targets and performance
- Performs other duties as assigned. -#INDMANS -
Keywords: MyNewCompany180926042143, Mansfield , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!