Company: Klein Tools
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Location: US-TX-MansfieldAddress: 1250 Heritage PkwyID:
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has
been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality,
professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are
manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the
number one choice among professional electricians and other
The Quality Technician is responsible for providing technical
support in the areas of inspection, Coordinate Measuring Machine
(CMM) programming, calibration, and Statistical Process Control
(SPC) techniques. This position will assist with analyzing and
solving quality related issues. Additional responsibilities of the
Quality Technicial will include:
- Work safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by following Company
and OSHA safety rules and regulations, understanding machine
safeguards, recognizing and reporting safety hazards, wearing
required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Use technical skills to setup automated measuring equipment to
include Zeiss Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), Giddings & Lewis
Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), S&T Optical Comparator, and
Keyence Image Measuring System.
- Utilize various equipment to measure features, including but
not limited to calipers, height gages, snap gages, bore mics, pins,
hardness tester, etc.
- Create reports describing the results and any recommendations
- Create gage/fixture drawings for new products via hand drawings
- Provide leadership, direction, technical support, and
assistance to other quality staff members on how to run and program
the CMM and Image Measuring System.
- Responsible for the training and development of other
manufacturing staff members.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED and five (5) years of relevant work
- Must possess knowledge using inspection and measuring
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand basic
- Ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Calypso metrology
- Ability to comprehend Trigonometry Math.
DISCLAIMER: This position may include exposure to radio frequencies
that may be dangerous to individuals with a pacemaker, consult with
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Shared Cost Medical & Dental
- Flex Spending
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an
organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your
cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.
Keywords: Klein Tools, Mansfield , Quality Technician, Professions , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!