Company: Klein Tools
Posted on: January 11, 2021
Location: US-TX-MansfieldAddress: 1250 Heritage PkwyID:
Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs
of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard
of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry.
We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The
Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for an Maintenance Technician to be
located in our Mansfield, TX Facility
The Maintenance Technician I is responsible for maintaining,
troubleshooting, and repairing at least two types of machine
equipment. This position will minimize machine downtime and
unplanned breakdowns by performing preventive maintenance work,
completing repairs in a timely manner, and implementing maintenance
process improvements. This position will conduct safety inspections
on equipment and comply with all safety rules and regulations while
- Maintain and repair manufacturing equipment, processes, and
systems on at least two types of machine equipment, which may
include mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, or electrical.
- Perform painting, sheet metal work, welding as needed.
- Diagnose machine malfunctions, disassemble and determine extent
of repairs necessary, estimate labor time, purchase or make repair
parts, and conduct, test, and release repairs.
- Perform preventive maintenance operations including inspecting
drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters,
worn parts, and clean and lubricate machinery.
- Monitor safety standards and complete scheduled inspections for
- Maintain and repair the facility, which may include utility,
plumbing, HVAC, electrical, carpentry, and masonry.
- Assist with installation of capital equipment and electrical
wiring systems in a safe, timely, and competent manner.
- Maintain the electronic asset management and maintenance record
- Assist with completing repair project plans and project status
reports, as required.
- Keep work area in clean and orderly condition, complying with
established 6S standards.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma/GED and three (3) years experience in
manufacturing equipment repair are required. Full working knowledge
in troubleshooting and repair of two types of machines, which may
include mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, or electrical, is
required. Experience with EMaint maintenance work order system is
Must have basic math and computer skills. Ability to weld,
fabricate, repair, and install equipment. Ability to learn, problem
solve, and make decisions per work instructions and documents.
Ability to communicate and work as a team member. Must be able to
read, write, speak, and understand basic English.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Shared Cost Medical & Dental
- Flex Spending
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an
organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your
cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.
Keywords: Klein Tools, Mansfield , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!