Inventory Control Analyst
Company: Klein Tools
Posted on: August 26, 2020
Location: US-TX-MansfieldAddress: 501 Easy DriveID: 2
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has
been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality,
professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are
manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the
number one choice among professional electricians and other
This is a 1st shift position working Monday - Thursday: 7am to
The Inventory Control Analyst is responsible for conducting cycle
counts of inventory locations, investigating discrepancies,
reconciling inventory figures to ensure accuracy of the physical
inventory, and analyzing inventory levels and part usage.
1. Conduct daily cycle counts of inventory locations.
2. Recount, verify, and make necessary adjustments to stock.
3. Investigate inventory discrepancies.
4. Audit operational processes and compliance procedures.
5. Assist in locating missing parts.
6. Report any stock issues to management and alert purchasing the
need to place product orders as necessary.
7. Perform analysis on inventory levels, aging, excess and
8. Analyze current and historical part usage to identify BOM
9. Identify part numbers in multiple locations and consolidate down
to one when possible.
10. Recommend process changes or system enhancements based on
11. Assist in developing and implementing efficient inventory
12. Maintain a location list for internal and external
13. Complete daily reports, maintain inventory reporting
dashboards, and perform ad-hoc reporting to enhance department
14. Act as a process expert and train others on how to properly
count/manage inventory as needed.
15. Keep work area clean at all times, ensuring that tools,
materials, and equipment are put away in the appropriate areas at
the end of each shift.
16. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Associates degree and three (3) years of relevant experience
Must be able to operate a reach truck, sit-down lift, man lift, and
RF scanner. Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft
Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word). Must be able to read,
write, speak and understand basic English. Ability to demonstrate
basic math skills and strong attention to detail. Ability to
effectively communicate with supervisors and co-workers and work
with minimal supervision.
Occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger,
handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and
arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or
hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or
move objects up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Shared Cost Medical & Dental
- Flex Spending
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an
organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your
cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.
Keywords: Klein Tools, Mansfield , Inventory Control Analyst, Professions , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!