Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide exceptional customer service in a safe and clean
environment to ensure the customer's return visit. We accomplish
this in many ways including, but not limited to; treating our
customers/employees in a fair and ethical manner, promoting an
inclusive work environment, being a responsible member of the
community, providing the right products at the right time with fair
and accurate pricing. Role model and demonstrate the company's core
values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and
safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Empty trash from throughout the store.
- Maintain the cleanliness throughout the store including
cleaning the floors, counters, restrooms and parking lot, etc.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner, displaying a
positive attitude, speaking highly of the company in the presence
of customers or other employees.
- Follow the established uniform and grooming policies.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Bagging groceries quickly while assuring that the paper or
plastic bag is not overloaded and that the contents will not be
- Assist the Cashier in removing merchandise from the bottom of
the cart and placing it on the checkout counter or in the top of
- Carrying bags to the customer's car.
- Bringing carts in from the parking lot.
- Conducting price checks for the Cashier.
- Knowledge of merchandise locations in the store.
- Read price labels to check the price of merchandise.
- Return merchandise to the store shelves.
- Change the signs and ads in the front window or in front of the
- Operate the baler and placing the bales onto a pallet (if over
18 years of age).
- Bring bales of grocery bags from the back room and placing them
under each check lane counter.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Previous comparable experience
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening; Overnight
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for
helping others and who want to build a relationship with our
Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your
future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be
more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the
Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many
opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing,
Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half
a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily
through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner
names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated
to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to
creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The
Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages,
flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: TX || Mansfield || 3300 E Broad St || 76063 ||
Kroger Stores || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Store Operations
|| Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None