Company: Adventist Health System
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Practice Lead - Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture
between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying
with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days
a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility and departments including "Great Place
to Work" by Becker's Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including
"Daisy Award" recipients while on the way to Magnet
- Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite
full-service fitness center.
- Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU
in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also
provides a low-cost of living.
Fulltime - Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Supervises staff and day to day operations.
- Assists in the check in and check out of patients when
- Handles the practice billing (enters charges, confirms correct
coding and complete reimbursement, including accuracy with third
party payor requirements.
- Assists in monitoring collections, copay, deductibles,
- Orders office and medical supplies.
- Coordinates financial and operations meeting with HMA
- Communicates with operations manager for equipment needs.
- Works with operations managers on the HR process - hiring,
disciplinary process, coverage PDO.
- Provides feedback for reviews of staff to physician and
- Maintains the physician CMEs storage and Conference prep,
- Works with HMA credentialing in the upkeep of physician
licenses and certificates (electronic, physical, expiration dates
- Holds daily huddles.
- Assists HMA credentialing in the coordination of credentialing
- Coordinates cross training of staff.
- Physician coverage: Schedules and communicates with all
- Works with HMA Marketing to coordinate meetings with new and
existing physicians to include new and existing services.
- Website updates follow up and searches statistics.
- Patient Liaison.
- Recognizes areas for improvements and contacts proper
- Ensures clinic cleanliness.
What You Will Need:
High school diploma or higher.
3 to 5 years of progressive and related experience in a medical
Responsible for successfully supervising and coordinating the
activities for the practice. Provides physician with the resources
required to meet patient needs and meet the financial objectives of
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Mansfield , Practice Lead, Other , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!