Sign On RN ER Nights
Company: Adventist Health System
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Registered Nurse - Emergency Department
Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas
Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
- $5,000.00 Sign On Bonus for eligible candidates
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying
with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days
a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility and departments including "Great Place
to Work" by Becker's Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including
"Daisy Award" recipients while on the way to Magnet
- Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite
full-service fitness center.
- Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU
in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also
provides a low-cost of living.
Full Time Nights
7a-3p = base wage
3p-11p = base wage plus $3.50
11p-7a = base wage plus $4.25
Weekends are another $9.25 on top of the above
7a-3p = base wage plus $9.25
3p-11p = base wage plus $3.50 plus $9.25
11p-7a = base wage plus $4.25 plus $9.25
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides for delivery of patient care through assessment with
identification and prioritization of presenting problems or needs,
to facilitate optimum patient care.
- Evaluates patients presented to the Emergency Room upon their
- Assesses the patient's status on admission by performing a
pertinent physical assessment and obtaining a nursing history as
documented in the E.R. record and in accordance with Standards of
- Performs continuing assessment of patient's condition
throughout the time in Emergency Room until discharge or admission
as documented in E.R. record.
What You Will Need:
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing or degree
- 2 years of experience in general nursing to establish base of
- Current license or permit issued by the state of Texas to
practice as a registered nurse or in a qualifying compact
- Achieves and maintains ACLS, ENPC and TNCC certifications
within 6 months of employment.
The registered nurse utilizes principles of the nursing process
to provide for the continuity of nursing care administered to a
specific group of patients consistent with the philosophy, goals,
policies, and procedures of the Emergency Room and hospital
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Mansfield , Sign On RN ER Nights, Other , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!