Company: Mouser Electronics
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Automation Services Administrator is responsible for setup,
support, and maintenance of data both coming into Mouser as well as
data leaving Mouser. The Automation Administrator will identify
potential customers and suppliers where the automation of data
transfer appears to be a good fit, and contact them to assess the
interest of the customer or supplier. Data automation includes but
is not limited to, EDI, API, POS, NBO, and Punch-out Catalogs. In
addition, to set up, the Automation Administrator will also review
all systems or process issues reporting to Automation Services.
After researching and attempting to reproduce potential issues,
they will report the research results, and when necessary,
recommend process improvements, and report the findings and results
back to Automation Services Management and the person that reported
the issue. Recommended process improvements will focus on solutions
that will increase sales, improve customer service, reduce costs,
increase efficiencies, and/or improve productivity within the
ACCOUNTABILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Effectively implement, support, and maintain Mouser's data
- Engage with customers to assist in the implementation of
Mouser's API options for data automation.
- Log automation opportunities and activity in Salesforce.
- Work with current portal customers to encourage and coordinate
the movement of their transaction processing to EDI or another
- Optimize portal processing workflows.
- Portal Administrator - Provide access and user support.
- Help to resolve EDI order automation issues with Customer
Service Representatives and Managers.
- Provide training of Managers and Representatives on EDI
services or customers.
- Assist with Punch-out customers, including providing
questionnaires and answering customer questions.
- Complete necessary Punch-out credentials for customers.
- Update and maintain all supplier and manufacturing rep contact
data as well as all suppliers to the manufacturing rep zip code
- Work with external suppliers and internal support teams to set
up and maintain EDI communication between Mouser and external
- Review the accuracy of EDI and POS data as requested by
internal and external customers.
- Maintain all documents, spreadsheets, programs, and databases
associated with the NBO or POS/EDI processes.
- Responsible for the Quality Analysis process for all projects
associated with NBO and Manufacturer Rep programs.
- Responsible for all communication, data updates, and reporting
to the NBO Regional Managers.
- Responsible for assisting and supporting specific projects as
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned that are not
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Expert level experience with Mouser's UV System.
- Experience with global customers or Mouser suppliers and their
requirements for data.
- Exhibits strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication and telephone
etiquette. Able to communicate in a multi-cultural environment with
people at all levels.
- Detailed and thorough while demonstrating the ability to manage
multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong presentation skills, ability to effectively present
information to a group of people.
- Analyzes the impact of decisions before execution.
- Skill Evaluation: Math 80%, Spelling 80%, Typing 30 wpm,
Advanced Excel 80%.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School degree
- Four-year degree or equivalent business experience
- Knowledge of ERP systems and automated data transfer
methodologies is a plus.
- 2-5 years of Mouser relevant Mouser experience. Customer
Service or Product Operations preferred.
This is a summary of the primary accountabilities and
requirements for this position. The company reserves the right to
modify or amend accountabilities and requirements at any time at
its sole discretion.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and
Keywords: Mouser Electronics, Mansfield , Automation Administrator, Other , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!