Stock Control Associate - MStudy
Company: Mouser Electronics
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Stock Control Associate has a strong work ethic with an
attention to detail, motivation and exceeds customer expectations
by accurate work and high productivity while performing key
responsibilities based on assigned job function.
- Ensures Mouser meets or exceeds customer's expectations by
meeting and positively exceeding established quality/accuracy and
participates in job qualification audits and strictly adheres to
all established Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains acceptable attendance based on Mouser Absence Policy
guidelines that are measured against the number of unscheduled
missed hours. Regular attendance at work is an essential function
of the job.
- Demonstrates a positive "team" oriented attitude and approach
toward work assignments. Contributes to ongoing success of the
entire warehouse team by willingly accepting and embracing "other
duties as required" along with willingness to help the department
as a whole.
- Other measurements of attitude/teamwork include, but are not
limited to, effectiveness in working with co-workers, ability to
work overtime, sense of urgency within the department, ability to
work unsupervised, flexibility, and an overall quality focused
attitude toward work and Mouser.
- Actively cross trains in other areas, as required, outside of
primary job function.
- Ensures a safe working environment for self and others by
adhering to established safe operating expectations and by
following established housekeeping requirements. Notifies
management of any observed safety hazards.
Key Job Accountabilities (To be performed by a Stock Control
Associate in assigned job function/area)
- Receiving: Assists in unloading trucks; confirms and receives
part numbers and quantity on packing slip; matches part number and
quantity on part label; checks for damaged parts; enters packing
list number, quantity and purchase order number in system.
- Stocking: Scans product to be stocked; verifies that part
number and quantity matches part number and quantity to be stocked;
scans bin box; verifies parts in bin is the same as parts to be
stocked; rotates parts so first in is first out where appropriate.
If adequate space is not available, utilizes RDT/iPad to find a
location that will accommodate parts; scans parts and assigns parts
location in WCS system.
- Order Processing: Pulls parts from bin box or shelving;
re-verifies part numbers and quantity ordered with parts pulled;
enters required information in hand-held RDT/iPad; repackages
product as requested; applies and scans bar code.
- Logistics: Creates and/or updates all location and part
information in WCS, increases available locations for stocking to
house product, profiles parts by like attributes, places fast
moving items in and moves slow movers out of premium locations.
Includes job tasks from other functional areas such as
- Shipping: Verifies parts to be shipped; selects box and packing
material; prints packing slip and label; packages orders to prevent
damage; ships product in system.
- Material Handler: Assist drivers with loading and unloading
products; sort product, pallets, boxes and move to various areas
within the warehouse; clean and prep work areas by removing empty
boxes from work stations and taking trash out; confirm pack list,
verify accuracy of product received and updated various logs. Pick
up oversize and/or fragile parts not conducive to the conveyor
system and hand deliver to the consolidation department in a timely
Skills and Certifications
- Detail oriented with strong quality and productivity
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and team work
- Dependable, flexible and willing and able to work overtime as
- Ability to count and match accurately and perform simple
- Good communication skills including ability to read and
understand instructions in English.
- Interacts effectively with individuals and groups inside and
outside the organization.
- Personal computer and tablet or smart phone experience
- Able to stand, walk, bend, reach, twist, grasp, push and pull
for 10-12 hours.
- Able to reach, lift and carry products weighing up to 40 pounds
from ground level and up to 7' (using stairs and ladders).
- Able to maneuver in aisles 36" wide.
- Arrives on time to work scheduled hours and complete assigned
This is a summary of the primary accountabilities and
requirements for this position. The company reserves the right to
modify or amend accountabilities and requirements at any time at
its sole discretion based on business needs. Any part of this job
description is subject to possible modification to reasonably
accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and
Keywords: Mouser Electronics, Mansfield , Stock Control Associate - MStudy, Other , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!