Open Hiring Event for RNs, LVNs, & Clinical Supervisors!
Posted on: June 8, 2021
VIRTUAL INTERVIEW DAYS- DFW HIRING EVENT
April 7, 14, 21, 28
We are currently recruiting for Clinical Supervisor, RN, & LVN
roles in the following locations in Texas: McKinney, DeSoto,
Denton, Fort Worth, & Marble Falls!
Check out our full list of openings below.
RSVP to reserve your interview time by emailing
AccentCare is the 4th largest home health company in the nation
with a history of care of over 50 years. We have more than 30,000
qualified professionals in over 242 offices who are dedicated to
improving the quality of living. With advanced technologies,
proprietary programs, and extensive training, our caring team
members uphold our mission for over 200,000 patients and clients
About these roles:
As an RN & LVN you'll see 6-8 patients a day & enjoy a regular
Monday- Friday 8am-5pm schedule with minimal on-call rotations. You
will be able to connect with your patient via 1 on 1 care and walk
them through every step toward recovery.
As an LVN you will:
- Provide nursing visits in accordance with the written plan of
treatment signed by the physician and all subsequent orders that
authorize and direct changes.
- Provide (on a daily basis) paperwork as required by agency to
maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- Conduct and pursues the business of agency in accordance with
sound nursing and medical practices and represents agency in a
manner calculated to instill confidence in patients, physicians and
the general public.
- Perform nursing services only under the guidance and
supervision of a registered nurse.
As an RN you will:
- Assess all medicines to identify possible ineffective drug
therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug
allergies, and contraindicated medications.
- Establish realistic measurable, observable goals consistent
with the patient's diagnosis.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies
and procedures including, but not limited to Compliance Process:
Code of Conduct, HIPAA, and documentation standards.
- Demonstrate professional conduct, service excellence and
commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
We are looking for RNs & LVNs with these qualifications:
- Graduated from a program/school with the appropriate license
(RN or LVN)
- 1+ years of clinical experience
- Experience with nursing skills such as wound care, wound vac,
blood draws, Diabetic management, etc
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in
good working order. Ability to travel to all business
Currently we have openings in these territories:
If you're interested in any of these positions or locations
apply to this role to be put in touch with a recruiter who can give
you more information about your local area.
Keywords: AccentCare, Mansfield , Open Hiring Event for RNs, LVNs, & Clinical Supervisors!, Other , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!