Credit Operations Coordinator
Company: Mouser Electronics
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Credit Operations Coordinator provides quality assurance,
process improvements, and training on Customer Accounts processes,
and systems in a manner which ensures total quality and exceptional
ACCOUNTABILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Work with the Customer Accounts Team and Managers to identify
process improvements, streamline current work duties, and
continually striving to find additional efficiencies within the
- Team player and role model who motivates teams to provide
excellent customer service.
- Excellent in training and providing detailed guidance in a
positive working environment.
- Assists with the implementation of process changes, customer
excellence strategies, and inspires
positive change in others.
- Responsible for editing, updating, and suggesting improvements
to customer accounts processes
- Works directly with Customer Accounts Management to help with
improving service excellence.
- Provides feedback to management for trends on training needs,
process improvements and performance management.
- Able to discern appropriate communication style to utilize in
each situation or with each person. Uses good judgment and analyzes
the impact of decisions and responses before execution.
- Delivers training in variety of formats: presenting to class,
one on one, or via electronic communication.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation
- Excellent change management skills, with new process rollouts
or new implementations.
- A Champion of Change
- Highly effective communication, written and verbal, skills with
all levels of individuals and groups
inside and outside the organization with strong presentation
- Confidential and trustworthy
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Strong teaching, analytical, problem solving, negotiation, time
management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively manage projects, analyze training needs,
review processes and procedures, and make recommendations for
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and
non-verbal, with all levels of individuals and groups, including in
a telephone environment
- Clear enunciation of English.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude toward self and others.
- PC experience in a Microsoft Windows environment, proficient
with internet e-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
and other software.
- Detailed and thorough in work habits with multi-tasking
- Available to work the hours needed
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Internal candidates - must have minimum 1 year of Mouser
- External candidates - must have at least 2 years of
non-management experience in the same job role.
- Minimum five years' successful customer service experience
meeting goals and objectives.
- A thorough knowledge of processes and programs, and how they
interact with other departments, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
This is a summary of the primary accountabilities and
requirements for this position. The company reserves the right to
modify or amend accountabilities and requirements at any time at
its sole discretion based on business needs. Any part of this job
description is subject to possible modification to reasonably
accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and
Keywords: Mouser Electronics, Mansfield , Credit Operations Coordinator, Other , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!