Shipping/Warehouse 2nd Shift - Mansfield
Company: Martin Sprocket & Gear Inc
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Shipping/Warehouse 2nd Shift - Mansfield Martin is a
progressive industry leader in the Power Transmission and Bulk
Material Handling Industry. We are proud of our rich heritage
dating back to our beginning in 1951 as a family run organization.
Fast forward to today, we have more than 30 locations in North
America. As an employer of choice, we offer a stable work
environment with equal opportunity for leadership development and
career growth. We take great pride in Our People and believe
they're our greatest asset. We're looking for engaged individuals
that are adaptable to a changing environment, take pleasure in
learning, and enjoy working with others and continuing to make
Martin great. To perform this job successfully, you must be able to
report daily to the company's Mansfield, TX office to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable qualified candidates with disabilities to perform
the essential functions. Role & Responsibilities
- Identify product in location through labels or stamps.
- Verify correct product has been picked/packed.
- Pick various machined products from warehouse shelf and floor
- Pack, box, and load various machined products.
- Operate powered narrow-aisle picker to pick/pull product at
various shelf heights.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and safe
- Not allowed to lift more than 50 lbs without assistance
- Work in other areas or departments as assigned.
- Must be able to work 2nd shift schedule: Monday-Thursday
- Prior experience in Shipping/Receiving preferred
- Requires average math skills, simple oral communication skills;
ability to read and comprehend instructions written in English and
complete simple logs and reports in English
- Must be physically able to handle heavy items including
lifting, pushing, pulling, and positioning products
- Must be able to work scheduled hours and comply with the
company's timekeeping policy and all other company policies
- Must be able to consistently stand for entire shift
- Knowledge of basic warehouse functions is a plus, as is general
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to determine proper shelf location from routing
- Reliability Education
- High School diploma, or GED equivalent - required
Keywords: Martin Sprocket & Gear Inc, Mansfield , Shipping/Warehouse 2nd Shift - Mansfield, Other , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!