Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: Klein Tools
Posted on: January 11, 2021
Location: US-TX-MansfieldAddress: 1250 Heritage PkwyID:
Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs
of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard
of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry.
We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The
Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to be
located in our Mansfield, TX Facility.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for the full
life cycle recruiting of clerical, technical, administrative, and
management positions throughout the Company to include resume
review through job offer. Responsibilities include managing
multiple job requisitions, screening resumes, pre-screening
candidates, coordinating on-site interviews, interviewing
candidates, attending job fairs, and partnering with local Human
Resources team and hiring manager to ensure the best possible
experience for both candidate and the organization's hiring
- Follow the standard recruiting and human resources policies,
practices, and procedures.
- Enter and maintain integrity of data in the applicant tracking
- Partner with hiring manager during the recruiting process to
include the review of the job description and gather a general
understanding of the job responsibilities while confirming minimum
- Source, recruit, screen, interview, and assess a high volume of
candidates across multiple job opening/requisitions.
- Communicate interview details to candidate, making certain they
have all of the information necessary (detailed directions, dress
code, interview logistics, etc.).
- Manage internal candidates, including screening, coordination
of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters,
- Manage the employee referral process by fielding employee
referral submissions, conducting referral phone interviews,
tracking all referrals, and submitting qualified referrals to the
local human resources representative to be processed with regards
to the incentive payout.
- Administer preemployment testing where applicable and compare
qualifications to job requirements for exempt and non-exempt
- Schedule and be a part of the interview process with the
respective hiring team. Perform timely interview debrief meetings
with hiring team to evaluate and select candidates to ensure
recruiting metrics (i.e. time-to-fill, resumes to hiring managers,
etc.) are met.
- Maintain a pipeline of active and passive candidates through
job boards, social media, and employee referrals. Use traditional
and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job
fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract
- Coordinate background checks and new-hire drug testing for
- Act as a consistent point of contact for candidates during
hiring process to ensure timely feedback and an optimal
- Submit offer request for review and approval. Follow-up with
candidate regarding offer details.
- Work closely with the compensation team and local human
resource representative in order to review compensation and
scheduled new employee orientation.
- Close out job requisitions in the applicant tracking system and
follow-up with candidates who interviewed that were not extended an
- Complete weekly reports on employment activity.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Human
Resources or related business curriculum and a minimum of 2 years
of recruiting experience (required). SHRM Certified Professional
(SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
credential is preferred.
Clear understanding of the recruitment life cycle process.
Experience with application tracking software (iCims) is preferred.
Strong skill in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel with the ability
to learn additional programs as needed.
Ability to recruit at all locations of the Company from hourly
manufacturing to salary level management roles. Knowledge of HR
practices, laws, and regulations. Ability to effectively
communicate, both written and verbal, with all levels of the
organization across multiple locations. Excellent interpersonal and
communication skills with attention to detail. Demonstrated ability
to provide the highest level of customer service to internal (i.e.
employees) and external customers (i.e. candidates).
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Shared Cost Medical & Dental
- Flex Spending
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an
organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your
cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.
Keywords: Klein Tools, Mansfield , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!