Senior Operations IT Specialist
Company: Klein Tools
Posted on: October 15, 2020
Location: US-TX-MansfieldAddress: 501 Easy DriveID:
The Senior Operations IT Specialist supports all manufacturing,
distribution, and production operations technology. This position
will evaluate, influence, and implement new and existing technical
solutions. In addition, this position will support and upgrade
existing solutions as needed.
1. Consult with Information Security, Operations management and
third-party vendors to design systems or recommend
software/hardware to systematize production operations.
2. Evaluate and determine if technology-based equipment and
solutions are compatible with existing systems and policies.
3. Develop and manage a project roadmap to upgrade system software
and hardware that maximizes information security and equipment
4. Respond quickly and effectively to service requests across
5. Identify and qualify third-party vendors to repair operations
equipment and coordinate repairs as needed.
6. Install and configure operations equipment.
7. Coordinate secure vendor access to view health data of machines
and/or upgrade software.
8. Develop computerized solutions for the plant to collect or
report on quality or machine data.
9. Assist with asset and software tracking in the plants
(computers, printers and software licensing).
10. Complete plant employee on-boarding and off-boarding in the
Company's databases by creating, disabling and deleting accounts
according to IT standards and policies.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in a related field and three (3) years of
relevant work experience is required. Experience supporting
manufacturing or distribution equipment and software is required.
Experience with Zebra printers, hand-held scanners, OEE Studio,
Infinity QS, Zeiss CMM, Keyence equipment preferred. Experience
with Industry 4.0 framework and solutions is a plus.
Proficient in MS Office suite of applications, Windows networking,
TCP/IP, and Active Directory administration. Must have the ability
to apply analytical thinking, deductive reasoning and problem
solving techniques effectively. Must be able to multitask, manage
shifting priorities, and work independently to completion of tasks
and deadlines. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and
written with employees across all levels within the company.
Travel is minimal, but may be necessary at times.
Occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger,
handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and
arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or
hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or
move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust
Keywords: Klein Tools, Mansfield , Senior Operations IT Specialist, Other , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!