IT Asset Administrator
Company: Klein Tools
Posted on: May 11, 2020
Location: US-TX-MansfieldAddress: 501 Easy DriveID:
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has
been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality,
professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are
manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the
number one choice among professional electricians and other
The IT Asset Administrator is responsible for the daily and
long-term strategic management of technology-related hardware
within the organization, including planning, procurement,
monitoring, and tracking hardware assets to ensure compliance with
vendor contracts. This position will assist in forming procurement
strategies to optimize technology spend across the organization and
will develop and implement procedures for tracking company assets
throughout their life cycles. This position will also work in
conjunction with IT Services to coordinate software and software
licensing across technology related assets.
1. Oversee the development, maintenance, and execution of the asset
management program, including policies, processes, procedures,
tools, and reporting.
2. Manage tracking and inventory of all technology related assets,
including desktops, laptops, infrastructure assets, phones, mobile
devices, and printers.
3. Establish standards and life cycle management of technology
related assets spanning from asset selection to refresh and
4. Assist in planning and managing software and software licensing
on technology related assets.
5. Ensure accurate and timely reporting of asset information by
leveraging reporting and metrics dashboards.
6. Ensure the security of deployed assets in conjunction with the
Information Security team.
7. Facilitate scoping and asset specifications to ensure they align
with the intended use of the business.
8. Ensure license optimization and compliance with technology
related assets and software.
9. Manage vendor relationships with third-party asset providers in
the printer, telecom, mobile, and audio visual areas.
10. Manage technology related asset decommission process.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems, and a minimum of five (5) years of experience working in
Information Technology is required. Experience with IT Asset
Management solutions and Information Technology Infrastructure
Library (ITIL) methodology is preferred.
Ability to build collaborative relationships, drive strategic
direction, and display a strong understanding of technologies used
in a manufacturing and corporate environment is required. Must be
willing to work independently
with minimal supervision.
Up to 10% travel a year (3 days per month) may be required.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Shared Cost Medical & Dental
- Flex Spending
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an
organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your
cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.
Keywords: Klein Tools, Mansfield , IT Asset Administrator, Other , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!