ICRM AML Business Trainer
Posted on: June 16, 2022
The Senior Business Trainer is a seasoned professional role.
Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge to train and develop new
and existing analysts to support the execution of their job
requirements. - The role is integral to successful delivery of
training for GFIU AML learners. - This position introduces the ICRM
AML FIU analysts to the business and guides them to proficiency in
AML casework processes, procedures, systems and regulations that
enable successful performance in their roles.This role integrates
subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area.
Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate
within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the
objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates
moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential
impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action
involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially
conflicting situations using multiple sources of information.
Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and
validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple
sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required.
Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams.
Involved in coaching and training of new staff, manage projects /
ad-hoc trainings, etc. by influencing decisions through advice,
counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of
specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are
directly affected by the performance of the
individual.Responsibilities include:Plan, prepare and facilitate
blended learning (instructor-led training and/or web-based
training) for new-to-role and existing learners in virtual and/or
brick and mortar settings.
- Deliver functional training at a high level of audience
- Understand impact of changes in procedures, systems, and
- Identify issues/concerns about proposed strategies and
recommend appropriate solutions.
- Ensure consistency in the delivery of regionally and globally
- Maintain reports for control, tracking, and analysis purposes
and ensuring appropriate and secure retention of
documents.Demonstrate proficiency in systems, processes, and
procedures in areas of curriculums delivered and supported.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in all applicable lines of
business, systems, and processes.
- Own self-development and stay current with professional and
industry best practices.Proactively assess learner proficiency and
strategize successful solutions to promote success.
- Identify skill gaps and development opportunities for
- Deploy systemic performance support.
- Measure the support deployed.Project Support, Develop, and
Enhance Training Courses.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts, Project Teams and other
Stakeholders to define training needs and recommend training
solutions to meet analyst training needs to support a business
- Work with stakeholders in developing training materials to
support training needs, including, instructor-led materials,
facilitation guides, examples, exercises and assessments. -
- Create project plans, training execution timelines, and
- Attend project meetings to understand scope and impact to
- Work with project management and colleagues to implement
appropriate milestones in line with project timelines.
- Post-implementation, measure learner performance via various
feedback loops, identify any opportunities for enhancement and/or
supplemental training.Build relationships with colleagues,
management, and stakeholders around the globe.
- Interacting and working with other areas within ICRM and Citi,
- Implement best practices.
- Identify areas for improvement.
- Deploy appropriate solutions and intervention.
- Improve training plans and materials.Testing and Reporting
- Support internal and external testing reviews.
- Ensure 100% accuracy in all documentation.
- Ensure all training artifacts are stored in alignment to
internal requirements in support of MCA testing.
- Support MCA/internal/ external audit and/or regulatory testing
and reviews by providing accurate and thorough artifacts and other
documentation on demand, often with very short deadlines.
- Support Periodic Training Reports to Stakeholders.
- Ensure timely and accuracy of reports before publishing to
- Ensure all reports are stored for easy reference.
- Attend to queries relating to the reports.Required:
- Two-Three years anti-money laundering transaction monitoring
- Experience as an AML SME.
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work
collaboratively and with people at all levels of the
- Strong organizational and time management skills and capability
to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
training tracking technologies.Preferred:
- Some knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks
- Some knowledge in area of focus (Corporate Banking, Consumer
Banking, Markets, Cards - Citi Lines-of-Businesses).
- ACAMS Certification.Other:
- Commitment to quality and attention to details.
- Ability to meet tight timelines.
- Experience in developing training materials.
- Education level and/or relevant experience(s):
- Bachelor's degree; experience in a financial services firm,
regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination
Family Group: Compliance and
an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc.
and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested
applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person
with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our
search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .View the
"" poster. View the .View the .View the
-----------------------------Effective November 1, 2021, Citi
requires that all successful applicants for positions located in
the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such
vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Mansfield , ICRM AML Business Trainer, Human Resources , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!