Senior Human Resources Generalist
Company: Klein Tools, Inc.
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Senior Human Resources Generalist
Mansfield, TX, USA ? Manufacturing Headquarters, 500 Klein Tools
Boulevard, Mansfield, Texas, United States of America
Req #: 1084
We are growing! Klein Tools make great products with the highest of
standards. We value Quality, Customer Obsession, Innovation,
Teamwork and Ownership. These five distinguishing values define our
company's culture and how we operate as an organization. We believe
that these values set our business above others in our industry. At
Klein Tools, you have the opportunity to forge your career with an
iconic brand to drive your future!There has never been a better
time to join Klein Tools!
The Senior Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing
Human Resources related duties on a professional level supporting
designated geographic location. This position carries out
responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits
administration, employee relations, training, performance
management, on-boarding, policy implementation,
recruitment/employment and employment law compliance.
- Provide direction and guidance to other staff on Human Resource
activities, to include benefits, compensation, employee relations,
employee activities, attendance, disability, records management and
- Coordinate employee relations issues to ensure prompt and
appropriate resolution to include employee investigations,
attendance and disciplinary issues.
- Manage the new hire on-boarding process for all local hires,
prepare/collect all required documents and conduct new hire
orientation. Ensure pre-employment testing is complete prior to the
commencement of the on-boarding process. Create new employee
announcements and ensure all new employees complete key training &
- Handle all phases of benefit enrollment and administration,
assist employees with benefit issues and questions, maintain
benefits databases for the site and audits them for accuracy.
Administer leave programs; Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA),
Short-Term Disability (STD), Long-Term Disability (LTD) and
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other unpaid leaves.
- Develop, maintain and process job descriptions, development
plans, annual performance reviews, and other related duties. Ensure
performance reviews are complete at the site level and assist
managers with the process.
- Participate in internal and external applicant interviews and
employee exit interviews.
- Oversee processing of employee files and records in electronic
and paper form to ensure compliance with policy and procedures.
Audit updates are made in HRIS database develops by supporting HR
team and serve as a back-up and runs queries to generate reports
for management. Assist in entering in new hire information and
- Assist with the processing of payroll including auditing
timecards for punches, attendance, and payroll changes. Train
managers on the time and attendance system.
- Prepare, as directed, various daily, monthly and quarterly
reports as may be required by management.
- Partner with HR Coordinator in planning, organizing, and
executing company employee events and awards.
- Conduct exit interviews and completes the off-boarding process.
- Analyze data and make recommendations to the management team
for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Assist in the design and execution of human resources policies
- Mentor and manage entry level Human Resources team member(s).
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Industrial
Organizational Psychology, or related field and a minimum of five
(5) years of work experience in a Human Resources role are
required. Master's Degree and HR related certification (i.e. PHR,
SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP) are preferred. Previous work in a
manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite including Outlook, human capital
management (HCM), performance management system, and application
tracking system (ATS) are required. Effective verbal and written
communication skills including strong customer service skills.
Demonstrate strong attention to detail. Ability to multi-task in a
fast-paced environment. Ability to handle a high degree of
confidential and sensitive information. Ability to work with all
levels within the organization.Physical Demand Requirements
Ability to operate a personal computer, phone and other office
equipment. Standing or sitting for long periods of time and
occasionally lifting, pulling, or pushing, 25 to 30 pounds of
materials related to training, equipment, tools, packaging,
10% (3 days per month)
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits
401(k) Company Match
Profit SharingPaid Vacation/Holidays
Shared Cost Medical & DentalFlex Spending
Education Reimbursement Program
Employee Discount Program
Klein Tools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status. For candidates with
disabilities and needing assistance, please email us at
- Job Family Human Resources
- Job Function Office
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 10
- Telecommute % 0
- Required Education Bachelor's Degree
Keywords: Klein Tools, Inc., Mansfield , Senior Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!