Recruiter Specialist - Contract Remote
Company: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Posted on: January 7, 2022
DescriptionRecruiter Specialist Contract Remote - Texas Health
Mansfield- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources
and AdventHealth Location: 2300 Lone Star Road; Mansfield, TX Top
Reasons to Work at Texas Health Mansfield; Mansfield, TX
- Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and
committed to making communities healthier.
- Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the
spiritual level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains
are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24
hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
- Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and
medical office building that will provide services such as
Emergency Services, Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women's Services,
General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and
- Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by
Becker's Hospital Review as one of the "150 Top Places to Work in
Healthcare". AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health
Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to
Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new
opportunities for employment and professional growth.
- Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine
as #17 for "Best Places to Live". Mansfield is one of the fastest
growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000
residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is
predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%.
Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 1000 acres of parkland,
quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational
opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community. Work
Hours/Shift: Full Time/Days You Will Be Responsible For:
- Partners with hiring managers to forecast staffing needs by
reviewing regular attrition rates, new business plans and potential
- Develops strategy to acquire talent to assure vacancies are
kept to facility specified levels, new and expanding programs are
staffed for opening dates, and retirement replacement plans are
- Uses external scanning tools to understand the market and
educate the hiring manager on labor market conditions.
- Exudes expertise and articulates the business line and market
positions to potential candidates.
- Uses an intake process with hiring managers, develops
recruitment plan and sets SLA's.
- Sources and recruits to develop candidates. Masters preclosing
candidates during candidate intake.
- Using Behavioral Interviewing techniques, interviews, resumes,
credentials reviews and assessments, determines candidates who are
a mission fit, meet the minimum knowledge, skills and abilities to
be a good fit for the position. QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Two years of recruiting/sourcing experience
- Certification in Talent Acquisition through HCI, NAHCR, RACR
- HR Certification through HCI or SHRM preferred Job Summary: The
Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for partnering with
assigned hiring managers to forecast staffing needs, develop
candidate pipelines, source, market and attract talent to foster
the mission of the organization. Formulates strategy to acquire
talent to fill requisitions. Using Behavioral Interview techniques,
the Talent Acquisition Specialist screens, interviews and selects
candidates to proceed through the candidate selection process.
Collaborate with hiring managers and selects the top candidates for
further on-site visits at the facility level. Extends offers and
oversees onboarding activities. Maintains excellent candidate and
hiring manager relations. Analyzes productivity metrics against the
Service Level Agreements to exceed Top Quartile goals as set by
industry benchmarks. This facility is an equal opportunity employer
and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination
laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: Texas Health Huguley Hospital, Mansfield , Recruiter Specialist - Contract Remote, Human Resources , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!