Human Resources Generalist
Company: Klein Tools
Posted on: February 14, 2021
Location: US-TX-MansfieldAddress: 501 Easy DriveID: 2
Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs
of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard
of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry.
We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The
Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Generalist to be
located in our Mansfield, TX Facility.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for the successful
management of personnel practices and policies. This position is
responsible for policy interpretation and administration, employee
relations, training, compensation, benefits, and other duties as
necessary to ensure maximum effectiveness of the Human Resources
Specific Responsibilities will include:
1. Provide direction and guidance to other staff on Human Resource
activities, to include: employee relations, employee activities,
attendance, disability, records management and policy and
2. Manage the on-boarding process for all local hires, including
reviewing and approving background checks, collecting
documentation, conducting new employee orientation presentations,
I-9 compliance, new employee announcements, and ensuring all new
employees complete key training & policy acknowledgments.
3. Oversee processing of payroll for the facility, including
auditing the payroll records and answering and processing payroll
inquiries such as court ordered child support deductions and
4. Identify training and development needs and assist in the
delivery and implementation of programs to meet the needs of the
5. Handle all phases of benefit enrollment and administration and
provide assistance to employees with benefit issues and
6. Manage leave of absences for employees including interfacing
with third party vendor to administer Short-Term Disability (STD),
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and Workers' Compensation, and
oversee Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other unpaid
7. Review, guide, and administer employee disciplinary actions and
involuntary termination procedures.
8. Conduct investigations when employee complaints or concerns are
9. Conduct interviews with recruiting team to hire qualified
individuals in open positions.
10. Coordinate all workers' compensation and unemployment claims
processing and interface with third party administrators, outside
legal counsel and respective state agencies, and maintain OSHA and
Workers' Compensation (WC) files and logs.
11. Ensure personnel records are maintained; maintain Human
Resource Information System (ADP) in compliance with Company policy
and government agencies and ensure system of record is
12. Conduct safety and environmental training to meet Company
13. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Human
Resources, Business, or related field and three (3) years related
experience. Experience working in a Manufacturing environment is
Must possess strong communication and organizational skills.
Must possess strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
Experience with ADP Workforce Now, Kronos, and Halogen is
Ability to learn quickly and multi-task in a fast-paced
Ability to handle a high degree of confidential and sensitive
information and the ability to work with all levels within the
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Shared Cost Medical & Dental
- Flex Spending
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an
organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your
cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.
Keywords: Klein Tools, Mansfield , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!