Patient Service Specialist - Medical Front Office
Company: Select Medical Corporation
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Patient Service Specialist (PSS)
Full Time / Monday - Friday
Hours vary between 7:00am-7:00pm
Looking for a customer service oriented person to handle front
office activities in a fast paced environment.Looking for a
customer service, detail oriented individual who is able to work in
a fast paced environment. Task includes check in, check out,
insurance verifications, scheduling, reports, faxing and scanning
and other office duties. To provide outstanding customer service to
patients and staff.
Select Medical/Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
complies with state and federal wage and hour laws. Compensation
depends upon candidate's years of experience and internal equity.
This is an entry level position, starting pay is $17.00 an hour
based off of experience.
* Greets patients
* Answers phones
* Patient intake and data entry
* Insurance verification and pre-authorization
* Schedules patient appointments
* Operates front office of outpatient centers
* Supports therapists and therapy assistants
* Daily cash balancing and weekly banking deposits
* HS diploma or GED is required
* Customer service experience preferred
* Knowledge of insurance verification preferred
* Health-care, Medical, Dental office administration preferred
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Medical Corporation, Mansfield , Patient Service Specialist - Medical Front Office, Healthcare , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!