Registered Nurse RN - Long Term Care
Company: Fundamental Administrative Services, LLC
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Registered Nurse RNNow offering a shift differential for 6a-6p,
6p-6a and 2p-10p shifts!
The Pavilion at Creekwood is looking for a RN to join the team. The
Pavilion is currently offering a sign-on bonus for all newly hired
RNs. Hurry to get your today.
PT Weekends 6A-6P
Working in harmony with the entire nursing staff, the Registered
Nurse RN strives to provide the very best care possible. If you are
a Registered Nurse RN with a true passion for patient care and
compassion for others, with a commitment to teamwork, apply
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Work under direct supervision using the state-specific Nurse
Practice Act, Practice Guidelines and nursing judgment
* Deliver nursing care to patients requiring care, collecting
patient data, making observations and reporting pertinent
information to the care of patients
* Direct and supervise care given by other nursing staff members as
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Must be a licensed RN in good standing with the state (as
* 1+ years of nursing experience in a long-term care facility
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly
rate; full time team members are also offered a comprehensive
benefit package which includes:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance/ Flexible
* Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
* Paid Time Off
* New Pet Insurance Discount available
* DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
* Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
* Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
* Employee Assistance Plan - easy-to-use services to help with
everyday challenges of life (available for all employees and their
* Helping Friends Foundation - our employees' hardship/crisis
* Farmers GroupSelect Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount
available - payroll deduction!
* In-facility education programs and more!
The Pavilion at Creekwood- 2100 Cannon Dr. Mansfield, TX 76063
The Pavilion at Creekwood is the newest state-of-the-art healthcare
and rehabilitation center in Mansfield, Texas. We offer 126-beds of
skilled nursing care and our facility is equipped to provide both
short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. Our staff consists of
licensed therapists, nurses, social workers, and independent
physicians. Our goal is to provide our residents with the highest
level of care to assist them attain their highest level of
* Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.
Keywords: Fundamental Administrative Services, LLC, Mansfield , Registered Nurse RN - Long Term Care, Healthcare , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!