Registered Nurse RN PACU FT Mansfield
Company: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Posted on: August 6, 2022
RN PACU - Texas Health Mansfield- operated as joint venture
between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Sign on Bonus to Qualified Candidates.
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Career Development
* Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
* Mental Health Resources and Support
* Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
* Nursing Clinical Ladder Program
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Hospital Mansfield - AdventHealth is about
being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community
that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift
others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Hospital Mansfield -
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Texas Health Hospital Mansfield- operates as a joint venture
between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Schedule: Full Time Days
Location: 2300 Lone Star Road; Mansfield, TX 76063
The community you'll be caring for:
* Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and
committed to making communities healthier.
* Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual
level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains are
available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
* Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and
medical office building that will provide services such as
Emergency Services, Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women's Services,
General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and
* Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by Becker's
Hospital Review as one of the "150 Top Places to Work in
Healthcare". AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health
Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to
Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new
opportunities for employment and professional growth.
* Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine
as #17 for "Best Places to Live". Mansfield is one of the fastest
growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000
residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is
predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%.
Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 1000 acres of parkland,
quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational
opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Assesses the patient status upon arrival to the PACU by
performing an initial assessment and ongoing assessments. These
include but are not limited to: respiratory status, O2 saturation,
vital signs, dressings, output from foley and drains, and analysis
of heart rhythms.
* Recognizes and identifies life threatening situations responding
with immediate action according to PACU protocol.
* Recognizes significant changes in patient's condition, reporting
to anesthesia/head nurse/charge nurse or surgeon if necessary, and
documenting all appropriate actions.
* Demonstrates the skill and judgment necessary for implementing
the plan of care to provide quality care in assisting the patient
to return to the outpatient area or surgical floor unit.
* Demonstrates knowledge of PACU monitors, equipment and supplies
as evidenced through competencies and observation by Charge Nurse
and Department Manager.
What You Will Need:
* One to two years nursing experience with surgical patients.
* Currently licensed to practice as an RN in the state of Texas or
in a qualifying compact state.
Keywords: Texas Health Huguley Hospital, Mansfield , Registered Nurse RN PACU FT Mansfield, Healthcare , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!