Registered Nurse RN Post Partum
Company: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Posted on: August 6, 2022
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* Career Development
* Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
* Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Hospital Mansfield - AdventHealth is about
being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community
that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift
others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Hospital Mansfield -
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Texas Health Hospital Mansfield- operates as a joint venture
between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Unit: Post Partum
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : 7:00pm-7:00am
Location: 2300 Lone Star Road, Mansfield, TX 76063
About the unit:
* 5-bed LDRP
* 3-bed PP (all on same unit as LDRP rooms)
* 2-bed OBTriage
* 2 state of the art, spacious OR suites
* Average 40-50 births per month
* Labor, Delivery, Recovery, Postpartum Couplet care on same
* Wide range of patient and individualized care plans -
hydrotherapy w/ tubs, nitrous oxide, midwifery and OB/GYN care, low
to moderate-risk patients
The community you'll be caring for:
* Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and
committed to making communities healthier.
* Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual
level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains are
available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
* Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and
medical office building that will provide services such as
Emergency Services, Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women's Services,
General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and
* Grow in your career with AdventHealth , named in 2018 by Becker's
Hospital Review as one of the "150 Top Places to Work in
Healthcare". AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health
Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to
Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new
opportunities for employment and professional growth.
* Thrive in the Mansfield community , ranked by CNN/Money Magazine
as #17 for "Best Places to Live". Mansfield is one of the fastest
growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000
residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is
predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%.
Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 1000 acres of parkland,
quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational
opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
The role you'll contribute:
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated
nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within
a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and
supervision of the related clinical activities. The Nurse is
responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the
activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel
utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and
independent judgement. Uses the nursing skills of assessment,
planning, implementation and evaluation I their patient care
delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent,
compassionate, and cost-effective nursing care. To utilize the
nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical
and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with
established policies, procedures and protocols under the
supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, and Vice President of
Clinical Services, and or designee.
The value you'll bring to the team:
* Formulates, implements, and evaluates an individualized plan of
care for each patient, based on identified needs/problems, in
collaboration with the patient/significant others.
* Assures the implementation of the prescribed medical regimen.
* Assures the accurate processing of physicians' orders.
* Assures the documentation of the patient's response to nursing
plan of care in all areas of the medical record, in compliance with
established nursing standards and protocols.
* Prescribes delegates and coordinates all nursing care as defined
by and provided throughout the hospital.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
* Active Texas RN license required
* BLS Certification
* Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Certification
Keywords: Texas Health Huguley Hospital, Mansfield , Registered Nurse RN Post Partum, Healthcare , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!