Certified SPD Tech Surgery PRN Mansfield
Company: Texas Health Mansfield
Posted on: June 21, 2022
DescriptionAll the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support Our promise to you: Joining
Texas Health Hospital Mansfield - AdventHealth is about being part
of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that
believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift
others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Hospital Mansfield -
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
-together -we are even better. Texas Health Hospital Mansfield-
operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and
AdventHealth. Schedule: -PRN (Days) Location: -2300 Lone Star Road,
-Mansfield, TX -76063 The community you'll be caring for:
- Join a family of caregivers -focused on whole-person health and
committed to making communities healthier.
- Provide wholistic care for patients -that extends to the
spiritual level by praying with patients and families. - Chaplains
are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24
hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
- Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and
medical office building -that will provide services such as
Emergency Services, Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women's Services,
General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and
- Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by
Becker's Hospital Review as one of the "150 Top Places to Work in
Healthcare". - AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health
Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to
Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new
opportunities for employment and professional growth. -
- Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine
as #17 for "Best Places to Live". - Mansfield is one of the fastest
growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000
residents by 2023. - Future job growth over the next ten years is
predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%. -
Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 1000 acres of parkland,
quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational
opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community. The
role you'll contribute: Responsible for decontamination, cleaning,
assembly, and sterilization of supplies and instrumentation
utilized throughout the facility following established national
standards and infection control standards. The value you'll bring
to the team:
- Meets and maintains all elements of Tech responsibilities /
essential job functions.
- Receives soiled and contaminated instruments or equipment from
surgery/ Anesthesia/ nursing units.
- Appropriately prepares, cleans, and disinfects instruments and
- Inspects all instruments and equipment for damages, malfunction
or unacceptable condition.
- Prepares instruments and equipment for sterilization by
ascertaining correct item and number when applicable.
- Assists with maintaining adequate supply level.
QualificationsThe expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Previous sterile processing technician experience
- Certified Sterile Processing Technician This facility is an
equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and
local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: Texas Health Mansfield, Mansfield , Certified SPD Tech Surgery PRN Mansfield, Healthcare , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!