Registered Nurse RN Endoscopy
Posted on: May 5, 2022
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and SupportOur promise to you:Joining
Texas Health Hospital Mansfield - AdventHealth is about being part
of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that
believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift
others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Hospital Mansfield -
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.Texas Health Hospital Mansfield-
operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and
Schedule: PRN (Days)Shift: 7:00am-7:00pmLocation: 2300 Lone Star
Road, Mansfield, TX 76063
The community you'll be caring for:
- Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and
committed to making communities healthier.
- Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the
spiritual level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains
are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24
hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
- Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and
medical office building that will provide services such as
Emergency Services, Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women's Services,
General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and
- Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by
Becker's Hospital Review as one of the "150 Top Places to Work in
Healthcare". AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health
Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to
Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new
opportunities for employment and professional growth.
- Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine
as #17 for "Best Places to Live". Mansfield is one of the fastest
growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000
residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is
predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%.
Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 1000 acres of parkland,
quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational
opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.The
role you'll contribute:The Endoscopy RN practices as a professional
nurse within the limits of the Texas Nurse Practice Act assuming
responsibility and accountability for the care given to patients in
the Endoscopy Lab. Utilizes skills, knowledge and nursing process
to ensure the quality of care provided and in harmony with the
philosophy, goals and policies of the Nursing Department and
hospital administration. Assist physician with all procedures in
Endoscopy. Cleans equipment and orders supplies and equipment
needed.The value you'll bring to the team:
- Provides for the safe delivery of care through assessment and
identification and prioritization of pertinent problems and needs
for the patient receiving an endoscopic/laser treatment.
- Reviews chart for signed consent and physician's orders before
transporting patient to department.
- Observes and assesses patient status before and after each
procedure as evidenced by vital signs, heart rate monitor, and/or
pulse oximeter documentation in i-Connect.
- Recognizes significant changes in patient's condition taking
- Follows proper body mechanics and provides for safety and
security needs when transporting patients.
- Accurately prepares and administers medications and IV fluids
according to physician orders and hospital
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:EDUCATION AND
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Currently licensed to practice as an RN in the state of Texas
or in a qualifying compact State.
- BLS Certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Mansfield , Registered Nurse RN Endoscopy, Healthcare , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!