RN Director of Nursing Home Health
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Cleburne and the surrounding areas
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is seeking a RN Director
to join our Home Health team in Cleburne, Tx.
Encompass Health is a national leader across home health, hospice,
and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals. We believe integrated care
delivery across the healthcare continuum is critical to providing
the best experiences for our patients. With the most advanced
technology and a coordinated care treatment approach, we can
provide a seamless transition for patients in a safe and secure
Consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work, we foster a
collaborative and inclusive culture that empowers all employees to
make a lasting impact on the lives of others.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice Provides
- Employee resources provided that build clinical knowledge,
encourage evidence-based best practices, and promote individual
- Continuing education opportunities
- Cutting-edge technology for seamless connections between
patients, caregivers and physicians
- Stable, ethical, and supportive workplace; corporate
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees - 30
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well
as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance
plans for full-time employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan; Fleet Program; Mileage
As Home Health RN Branch Director, you will supervise the clinical
operations of your team of field staff and report directly to the
Agency Administrator. You will need to be organized,
detail-oriented, and possess effective communication skills both
orally and in writing. You will need to understand the issues
related to the delivery of home health care services and be able to
problem solve. Previous home health and management experience will
serve you well in this rewarding role, and an excellent knowledge
of OASIS and Medicare guidelines is most helpful as you will be
reviewing plans of care on a daily basis.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state in which
the position is based.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional
- He/She must have a minimum of one-year nursing experience
within the last 36 months.
- Medicare home health experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous management/supervisory experience is preferred.by
Keywords: Encompass Health, Mansfield , RN Director of Nursing Home Health, Healthcare , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!