RN LDRP Days or Nights
Posted on: August 27, 2020
RN - Surgery Labor, Delivery, Recovery, Postpartum
Texas Health Mansfield- operated as joint venture between Texas
Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location: 2300 Lone Star Road; Mansfield, TX
Top Reasons to Work at Texas Health Mansfield; Mansfield, TX
* Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and
committed to making communities healthier.
* Provide holistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual
level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains are
available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
* Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and
medical office building that will provide services such as
Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women's Services, General Surgery,
Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and Gastroenterology.
* Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by Becker's
Hospital Review as one of the "150 Top Places to Work in
Healthcare". AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health
Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to
Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new
opportunities for employment and professional growth.
* Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine
as #17 for "Best Places to Live". Mansfield is one of the fastest
growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000
residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is
predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%.
Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 900 acres of parkland,
quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational
opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
Full Time (Days or Nights)
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Provides for safe care in the Operating Room, by continuous
* Verifies accuracy of each chart before surgery for complete
consent, lab work, history and physical, identify patient and type
of surgery, and checks allergies of patient.
* Position patient for surgery using proper alignment and padding,
assist anesthesia, maintain patient's privacy and ensure patient is
clean, dry and warm before transporting in a safe manner to PACU,
OPS or nursing unit.
* Monitor patients having local anesthesia according to policy and
What You Will Need:
* -- A licensed RN graduate from an accredited school of
* -- Associate degree or higher
* Current Texas RN License or a Compact RN License from a NCLA
* -- Current certificate in BLS and obtain NRP and ACLS within
first 90 days of employment.
The L&D Surgery RN practices as a professional nurse within the
limits of the Texas Nurse Practice Act. Circulates and scrubs on
all types of surgery cases, utilizing skills, knowledge and nursing
process to ensure the quality of care provided and in harmony with
the philosophy, goals and policies of the Nursing Department and
hospital administration. May function as the scrub nurse as
experience allows. Must be able to communicate with doctors,
patients, staff, other nurses and medical personnel. Must be able
to document assessments and evaluation of patients and care given.
Must be able to function independently, efficiently and as a member
of the hospital team.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Mansfield , RN LDRP Days or Nights, Healthcare , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!