RN Surgery Room - PRN Days
Posted on: August 27, 2020
Surgery Room RN PRN - Texas Health Mansfield- operated as joint
venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location: 2300 Lone Star Road; Mansfield, TX
Top Reasons to Work at Texas Health Mansfield; Mansfield, TX
* Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and
committed to making communities healthier.
* Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual
level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains are
available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
* Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and
medical office building that will provide services such as
Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women's Services, General Surgery,
Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and Gastroenterology.
* Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by Becker's
Hospital Review as one of the "150 Top Places to Work in
Healthcare". AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health
Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to
Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new
opportunities for employment and professional growth.
* Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine
as #17 for "Best Places to Live". Mansfield is one of the fastest
growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000
residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is
predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%.
Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 900 acres of parkland,
quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational
opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Assesses, develops, implements and evaluates a comprehensive plan
of care through a multidisciplinary care team process in
conjunction with the patient/family in internal and external
* Comprehensively assess patients' goals as well as their
biophysical, psychosocial, environmental and discharge planning
needs by procuring services through hospital resources.
* Contacts other key members of the team as needed.
* Seeks peer consultation regarding cases that present
* Acts as a liaison to post-hospital care providers and community
* Manages each patient transition through the system and transfers
accountability to the appropriate person/agency upon discharge from
unit and/or from hospital.
* In group practice modality, consistently and constructively
attends meetings of the practice group and participates in regular
What You Will Need:
* A graduate of an accredited school of nursing or degree
* 2 years of experience in general nursing to establish base of
* Current license or permit issued by the state of Texas to
practice as a registered nurse or in a qualifying compact
* Obtains ENPC and TNCC certifications within 6 months of
The registered nurse utilizes principles of the nursing process to
provide for the continuity of nursing care administered to a
specific group of patients consistent with the philosophy, goals,
policies, and procedures of the Emergency Room and hospital
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Mansfield , RN Surgery Room - PRN Days, Healthcare , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!