Supplier Marketing Manager
Company: Mouser Electronics
Posted on: June 18, 2022
The Supplier Marketing Manager is responsible for engaging with
Mouser's key suppliers to develop marketing strategies and
marketing plans to promote their newest products and technologies.
This position will assist in being a driver for corporate
business-wide product marketing efforts, including marketing
strategy, marketing plan execution, marketing analytics, and co-op
ACCOUNTABILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Develops supplier relationships and customized product
marketing initiatives designed to provide unique advantages to our
suppliers and our customers. Ensure that Mouser is considered the
preferred marketing partner for suppliers and the premier product
source for our customers.
- Researches and analyzes industry and competitive conditions,
customer needs, and supplier needs. Designs the marketing
strategies to capitalize on business opportunities.
- Drives the process with multiple departments and suppliers to
plan and launch their new products and manage the cross-functional
implementation of the plan.
- Must be comfortable in various settings, from analyzing data to
interacting confidently with senior management and suppliers in
discussing strategy, marketing results, and creative
- Leads the planning and strategy for all direct marketing
communications using a multitude of mediums to communicate to
customers, both internal and external, and suppliers that drive
demand form products.
- Builds and implements test strategies for supplier marketing
activities, and analyze to better understand customer behavior and
- Develops vendor partners that support supplier initiatives to
enhance company's ability to meet marketing goals
- Strives to align market intelligence efforts with the Mouser's
core purpose strategy, which will result in targeted return on
- Discovers new product marketing opportunities that support new
designs and advanced technologies through strategy meetings with
- Ability and experience reading, analyzing and interpreting
scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal
- Supports and participates in company total quality process.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field, or
at least three years' experience in
- Marketing, agency, or account management experience.
This is a summary of the primary accountabilities and requirements
for this position. The company reserves the right to modify or
amend accountabilities and requirements at anytime at its sole
discretion based on business needs. Any part of this job
description is subject to possible modification to reasonably
accommodate individuals with disabilities.Category:MarketingEqual
Opportunity Employer, including disability and
veterans.#LI-TH1Mouser Electronics endeavors to make its Career
page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact
us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance
completing the application process, please contact Human Resources
at (817) 804-8050 or email@example.com. This contact information is for
accommodation requests only and cannot be used to apply for
positions or to inquire about the status of applications.Mouser is
an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Mouser Electronics, Mansfield , Supplier Marketing Manager, Executive , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!