Company: Champion Home Builders, Inc.
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Summary Directs and controls the administration of a
manufacturing plant. Plans, develops and implements goals in
conformance with operational procedures and authorities given by
the regional and/or corporate office. Directly responsible for
profits/losses of the manufacturing plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Coordinates activities departments such as operating,
manufacturing, engineering, planning, sales, maintenance, or
research and development, to effect operational efficiency and
- Analyzes the effectiveness of operation and take prompt
corrective action. Reviews Customer Satisfaction Investigation
reports and service backlogs. Takes corrective action as
- Analyzes division or department budget requests to identify
areas in which reductions can be made and allocates operating
budget. Reviews shipments of homes and accounts receivables to
insure a consistent cash flow and reduction or elimination of past
- Insure that operation conforms to local and national government
- Plans and develops growth of the operation. Looks for
opportunities to expand. Does market evaluation of
- Reviews manufacturing Continuous Improvement processes with CI
Manager and Production Supervisors. Evaluates progress and
appropriate actions needed.
- Confers with administrative personnel and reviews activity,
operating, and sales reports to determine changes in programs or
- Promotes organization in industry, manufacturing or trade
Supervisory Responsibilities Directly supervises six Supervisors.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws Responsibilities
include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning,
assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding
and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving
- Must have analytical skills and the ability to synthesize
complex or diverse information
- Must have the ability to identify and resolve problems in a
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to respond promptly to customer
- Must have passion and optimism, and the ability to inspire
respect and trust among employees
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must live the Champion Operating Principles Education and/or
Experience Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or
university; or one to two years related experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous
experience in manufacturing/modular housing desired.
Champion Home Builders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin. Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: Champion Home Builders, Inc., Mansfield , General Manager, Executive , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!