RN Director of Nursing
Company: New Direction Home Healthcare of DFW
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a Director Of Nursing Services
Home Healthcare to join our team!
- Time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices
- Incentivized bonus plan.ResponsibilitiesAs Director of Nursing,
you supervise the clinical operations of your team of field staff
and report directly to the Agency Administrator. You will need to
be organized, detail-oriented, and possess effective communication
skills both orally and in writing. You will need to understand the
issues related to the delivery of home health care services and be
able to problem solve. Previous home health and management
experience will serve you well in this rewarding role, and an
excellent knowledge of OASIS and Medicare guidelines is most
helpful as you will be reviewing plans of care on a daily
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in Texas
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional
- He/She must have a minimum of one-year nursing experience
within the last 36 months.
- Medicare home health experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous management/supervisory experience is preferred.Company
DescriptionRapid growing Hospice home health company with a desire
to hire energetic, professional personnel to take care of our
patients. We have a large patient service area. We are seeking
dedicated individuals to grow with our company.
Keywords: New Direction Home Healthcare of DFW, Mansfield , RN Director of Nursing, Executive , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!