Posted on: March 15, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Create appropriate organizational environment and value system,
which stimulates the morale and productivity of the work force and
- Provide strategic direction, planning and customer focus.
- Establish and maintain the ability to perform any/all tasks
within the plasma center; fulfill role of production employee when
the need arises.
- Monitor and evaluate operations.
- Ensure collected products and samples are stored and maintained
in accordance with established regulations, customer requirements
- Maintain and monitor freezer performance including after hours
on call responsibilities and vendor relationships needed for
emergency freezer repair services and product temperature
maintenance e.g. dry ice supplier.--
- Assist in budget preparation and then manage facility against
the agreed-upon budget.
- Organize, develop, and utilize management team. Develop a
"partnership" with the Quality Supervisor(s) to promote productive
interactions between Operations and Quality personnel.
- Maintain thorough familiarity with State and Federal
regulations, European regulations, FDA approved Standard Operating
Procedure manual, OSHA, CLIA, and cGMP.
- Supervise donor selection, plasma collection and all
manufacturing records to maintain the highest production standards
in accordance with Federal and State regulations, European
regulations, FDA approved Standard Operating Procedure manual,
OSHA, CLIA, and cGMP, through systems in place and via QA/Training
- Responsible for all personnel functions including hiring,
development and training, disciplinary actions and termination, and
maintenance of all personnel records.
- Maintain adequate inventory of all goods and supplies necessary
for center operation to include order goods as needed.
- Assure facility is maintained in a neat and clean condition and
all equipment is kept in good working order.
- Submit timely and accurate reports as necessary, including
payroll and accounts payable management.
- Develop an effective donor recruitment advertising campaign to
improve production levels.
- Control facility donor funds.
- Keep immediate supervisor informed of any irregularities within
the center and provide constructive information about process
- Minimize center liability through constant risk management
- Signed Statement of Responsibility and Curriculum Vitae on file
at the center and authorized official's office.
- Ensure all collected products are test tested prior to release,
product recalls and corresponding documents are completed on time
and ensure shipments of collected plasma occur timely and in
accordance with all regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance
- May be required to work weekends, evenings, unusual hours
during the night and some holidays.
- College degree preferred. Three (3) years experience in plasma
center, including six months experience as Assistant Manager, or
equivalent of Associate degree in Science or Management, with 6
months supervisory experience.
- --- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.
Must have legible handwriting. Must be able to use PC.
- ----- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety
rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure and
technical manuals. Ability to write routine reports and
correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of
customers or employees of organization.
- --- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages,
ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- --- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts,
and draw valid conclusions. Ability to mitigate differences between
staff and bring effective conclusions to disputes among staff,
donors and visitors. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of
technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal
with several abstract and concrete variables.
- --- The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects,
tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to stand; walk, climb or
balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to travel via automobile and/or airplane. Able to stand
for extended periods of time - up to four (4) hours at a time.
Capable of viewing a video display terminal less than 18" away from
face - up to four (4) hours at a time. Must be able to lift, tug,
pull up to fifty (50) pounds.--
Keywords: Immunotek, Mansfield , Center Director, Executive , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!