Graphic Designer I
Company: Sellmark Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
JOB TITLE: Graphic Designer IDEPARTMENT: MarketingREPORTS TO:
Director of Global MarketingSUPERVISES: N/AFLSA STATUS:
ExemptUPDATED: 11/2021Sellmark Corporation looks for individuals
who excel in their role and are committed to delivering an
exceptional experience for our customers and employees. We look for
individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to
work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect,
encourage success and build relationships? We are looking for
people like this to join our friendly, engaged, professional
team.POSITION DESCRIPTIONThis position will work as part of the
design team to assist in the creation of marketing materials,
including email marketing, catalogs, website graphics, banners,
print advertisements, photo editing, promotional material and
branding.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS
- Support the sales and marketing teams by producing graphic
designs that are in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Work with other departments to develop product packaging and
- Create promotional displays including retail signage for trade
shows and distributors.
- Create layouts for websites and advertisements in print and
- Create advertising designs and other creative pieces for trade
shows and related events.
- Coordinates with management to conceptualize and deliver
projects on time and budget.This job description in no way states
or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the
employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details
or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is
performed. The employee is expected to perform other duties
necessary for the effective operation of the department.SUPERVISORY
- N/AEDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or related
- Minimum of (2) years' experience in Graphic
Design.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite and
- Willing to undergo and pass a background check and drug
- Experience with mobile app design a plus.
- Web and Front-end coding skills
- Website animation and video experience preferred.
- Military/LE and or Hunting/Shooting background a plus.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
with a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced
- Must have a high level of integrity and strong work
ethic.PHYSICAL DEMANDSWhile performing the duties of this job, the
employee may be required to sit or stand for extended periods of
time. The employee will be required to bend, twist, reach, push,
pull and operate office machinery. The employee must be able to
lift up to (50) pounds. Specific work assignments may change
without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
the job.WORKING CONDITIONSThe majority of work will be performed in
a climate-controlled environment, but the employee may be exposed
to outdoor conditions such as inclement weather and varying degrees
of temperature.WORK SCHEDULE/HOURSSchedules will vary depending on
business needs, and may entail working nights, weekends and
holidays. Must be flexible to work outside of departmental
operating hours.COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION, BENEFITS AND TRAINING
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- 401k match
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Generous paid vacation.
- Continual professional training and career enhancement
Keywords: Sellmark Corporation, Mansfield , Graphic Designer I, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!