Senior Social Media Specialist
Company: Klein Tools
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Location: US-TX-MansfieldAddress: 501 Easy DriveID: 2
Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs
of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard
of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry.
We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The
Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for a Senior Social Media Specialist to be
located in our Mansfield, TX Facility.
The Senior Social Media Specialist is responsible for formulating
and executing social and content engagement strategies, and social
advertising strategies to drive brand awareness, purchase
consideration, and conversion for Klein Tools products with the
core contractor audience. This position will manage and review a
post calendar, develop and execute social media marketing and
advertising campaigns, and select media and formats to align with
corporate priorities and program KPIs. In addition, this position
will continually monitor and measure each social media channel to
ensure proper Brand representation and optimization through data
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day
activities including community management.
- Create, oversee and manage quality, creative content to review
with the content committee. This includes editing photos as
- Develop relevant content as needed and adapt content from other
- Monitor, listen, and respond to customers in the brand's voice
to assist in cultivating leads and sales.
- Monitor evolving market conditions, consumer preferences,
emerging technologies and platforms, and relevant digital trends to
enhance social and content capabilities.
- Design, create, manage, and report on promotions and paid
social advertising campaigns with the guidance from the Manager,
- Analyze key metrics and produce monthly KPI reports to share
with key management in order to adjust strategies as needed.
- Work collaboratively with Customer Service, Marketing
(Graphics/Video), IT, ECommerce, Sales, Human Resources, and other
cross-functional partners, ensuring digital strategies are fully
- Create efficient processes and demonstrate effective project
management to drive execution of initiatives.
- Ensure integrity of social accounts by maintaining the latest
security protocols, including access control and two factor
- Manage the social media calendar to provide content for review
at least a week prior to publishing.
- Serve as subject matter expert for internal stakeholders,
providing strategic social media expertise to integrate social
media best practices within their consumer-facing processes and
digital programs, including global and intra-department best
- Oversee communication elements and social media integration
points with the intranet platform, focusing on internal employee
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Bachelors' degree in Digital Marketing, Communications or
equivalent experience and a minimum of three years of relevant work
experience is required. Must possess digital marketing experience
managing corporate social media marketing programs. Knowledge
setting up and managing paid social media ad campaigns. Knowledge
of social media management tools (i.e. Agorapulse (our platform),
Sprout, Hootsuite, etc.) and best practices related to Search
Engine Optimization (SEO) is a plus.
Strong digital analytics (Facebook Business manager, Google
Analytics) and metric skills. Ability to strategically use social
media as a tool to establish and enhance meaningful relationships
with consumers. Must be a creative thinker, good communicator, and
agile in enhancing approach and content. Advanced organization,
project management, and presentation skills. Ability to demonstrate
a collaborative approach to achieving business results and working
across internal teams.
Travel Required: Travel is minimal, about two times a year.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Shared Cost Medical & Dental
- Flex Spending
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an
organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your
cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.
Keywords: Klein Tools, Mansfield , Senior Social Media Specialist, Advertising , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!